- 80 ml (1/3 cup) butter, softened
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- Handful of parsley, thyme, rosemary and chives, chopped
- salt and pepper
- 1 ciabatta, cut (we used an olive ciabatta)
- 1 Camembert, thinly sliced
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) olive oil
Preheat the oven to 200 ° C.
1 Mix the butter, garlic and herbs and season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
2 Cut the ciabatta into 3cm slices, but do not cut right through.
3 Spread the herb butter on both sides of the slices.
4 Place a slice of Camembert between each slice.
5 Wrap the bread in foil. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes or until heated through.
6 Remove and open the top of the bread. Sprinkle with olive oil. Place under the grill for 5-10 minutes until crisp and golden brown.