Heat a griddle in the oven
- 4 potatoes, peeled and cut into wedges
- fresh rosemary sprigs
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) butter
- olive oil for frying
- salt and ground black pepper
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) Dijon mustard
- 250 ml (1 cup) Bulgarian yoghurt
- 4 x 150 g hake fillets, skinless
- 250 ml (1 c) polenta (or maize meal)
- 60 ml (¼ c) butter
1 Preheat the oven to 200 ° C.
2 Mix the potatoes, rosemary and butter in a deep roasting pan. Sprinkle with the oil and season to taste. Bake for about 30 minutes until golden brown and cooked through. Turn once during baking.
3 Mix the mustard and yoghurt. Season the fish to taste and spread the yoghurt on both sides of the fish. Roll in the polenta. Place the fish on the hot griddle and dot with butter. Bake for 20 minutes on one side and turn around. Dot with butter and bake for another 20 minutes.
4 Serve the fish with baked potato wedges.