- 500g carrots, peeled
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) butter
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) honey
- 45 ml (3 tbsp.) parsley, chopped
- Salt and ground black pepper
1 Peel the carrots with a vegetable peeler into ribbons. Blanch for 30 seconds in boiling water. Drain and spoon into a serving dish.
2 Melt the butter and honey in the microwave. Spoon over the carrots, add the parsley and mix together. Season to taste. Serve immediately.
– You can also peel zucchinis into ribbons.
– Add the squeezed juice and zest of 1 orange to make a nice variation.
– To save time you can buy peeled baby carrots and prepare it the same way.