- 30g butter
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 red chilies, finely chopped
- salt and ground black pepper
- 900 g / 1 kg lamb’s liver, cut into thick slices
- 60 ml (¼ cup) sherry (medium cream)
- 250 ml (1 cup) cream
- handful of parsley, chopped
1 Heat the butter and olive oil over high heat in a pan.
2 Fry the onion, garlic and chilies for 2 minutes.
3 Add the liver and season with salt and pepper. Fry for 3-5 minutes or until almost cooked.
4 Add the sherry and simmer for 1 minute. Add the cream and simmer for another 2-3 minutes or until the cream has slightly reduced.
5 Remove from the heat and serve with fresh parsley and French bread to enjoy with the sauce.