Recipe: Vickie de Beer. Image: Lee Schwagele
Sweet potato toast
- Cut 2-3 radishes into thin slices.
- Heat 2 tbsp. (30 ml) vinegar, 2 tbsp. (30 ml) sugar and ¼ c (60 ml) water in a microwave oven for 30 seconds, or until the sugar has melted.
- Cut 1 medium sweet potato in 1 cm slices and place on a bread toasting pan on high heat for 2 rounds until golden and soft
- Mix 1 cup snoek mixture (recipe below) with ½ cup (125 ml) ricotta in a mixing bowl.
- Spoon 2 – 3 tbsp. of the mixture on a slice sweet potato roasted and garnish with the radishes.
- Serve with the mustard and mayonnaise (recipe below)
Mustard salad dressing