- Mix 125 ml yogurt, 5 ml (1 teaspoon) each finely chopped garlic and chilli, grated rind of 1 lime, 5 ml (1 t) toasted cumin seeds, 1 small cucumber (grated), a handful of chopped mint, a pinch of salt and olive oil.
- Mix 20 ml (4 t) grated ginger, 45 ml (3 tablespoons) tikka masala or curry powder, 10 ml (2 tsp) chopped chilli and 125ml yoghurt with 1 kg (2 bags) defrosted, basic mince mixture.
- Season with salt and pepper. Roll with moist palms into balls as big as R5 coins.
- Fry the meatballs in 15 ml (1 tbsp) olive oil heated over medium heat until golden brown on both sides.
- Serve on hot rotis with Raita, your favorite sambal, coconut pieces and fresh coriander.