Recipe: Vickie de Beer. Image Charles Russel
- 2 dates, pitted
- 40 g coconut, finely grated
- 50 g almonds
- 35 g pistachio nuts
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) coconut oil, melted
- 2,5 ml (1/2 t) cinnamon
- 2,5 ml (1/2 t) salt
- 300 g cashew nuts, soaked overnight in water
- 90 ml coconut cream
- 25 ml honey
- 10 ml (2 t) vanilla extract
- 90 ml coconut oil
- 250 g mascarpone
- 10 ml (2 t) matcha powder (optional, as can be quite expensive)
- 15 ml honey
Line 6 cake tins (10 cm) with baking paper and spray with nonstick baking spray.
- Mix all the ingredients in a food processor until crumbly.
- Divide the mixture and press into prepared cake pans.
- Mix the mascarpone, matcha powder and honey in a big bowl.
- Spoon into a piping bag with a star nozzle.
- Decorate the cheesecakes. Add flowers.